How to Recover Permanently Deleted Data Items from Outlook? Solved
March 7th, 2022 ~ 4 Minutes Reading
I noticed that many users are looking for a solution to recover data items from Outlook. After a lot of searches, I am here with the complete and correct information to recover Outlook data items completely.
Outlook folders with important data are often accidentally deleted or lost, which is a frustrating and upsetting experience for many users. Don’t be concerned if you’re experiencing the same issue as I am!
This blog provides comprehensive methods to assist you to recover data items from Outlook like emails, messages, appointments, calendars, tasks, or notes from a deleted or missing folder in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2002, among other versions.
Also Read: Combine Two Outlook Data Files
How to Recover Outlook Data Items Completely?
Here I will show you 2 methods to recover data items from Outlook, both steps are mentioned below:
Method 1: Search Deleted Items or Trash folder
- Open Outlook on your machine.
- And then click on the Deleted Items or Trash folder. Which is located under the inbox and other folders.
- If your data, you will get into these folders, then right-click on it and choose the “Move” >> “Other folder” option.
And if you can’t find the data yet, then have a look at the other method.
Method 2: Recover Data Items from Outlook
- First, click on the 3 dots icon from the bottom of the left panel.
- And then choose the “Folders” option.
- Lastly, press on the “Deleted Items” and press on the drop-down to find your folders.
Method 3: Recover Outlook Data from Deleted Items Folder
Please Note: that if you don’t find the Deleted Items folder, and rather notice the Trash folder, this indicates that your account does not enable retrieving an item that has been deleted from your Deleted Items folder.
- Select the “Deleted Items” folder in Outlook.
- and then click on the “Home” tab and then “Recover Deleted Items from Server”.
- Now choose the emails and folder that you want to recover and press on the “Restore Selected Items” and then press on the “OK”.
Remember that if the option to Recover Deleted Items from Server isn’t available, it means that your profile doesn’t allow retrieving an item that is no longer in your Deleted Items directory.
If you still can’t retrieve recover data items from Outlook. then you should take the help of the third-party tool.
Drawbacks of Manual Methods
- The procedure is time-consuming and confusing.
- There is no guarantee that you will get all of your emails in these folders.
- Emails that have been permanently deleted will not be recovered.
Also Read: How to Export Outlook Calendar to Google?
Best Solution to Recover Data Items from Outlook
The BitResQ Outlook Recovery Software is one of the greatest and most highly recommended tools by professionals. Users may retrieve and restore permanently lost things from the Outlook application with the help of the advanced capabilities included in the software. Furthermore, the tool can repair Outlook PST file on Windows OS.
The software enables users to retrieve specific data in accordance with their requirements. Additionally, the tool is compatible with all Windows operating systems, including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all earlier versions.
The tool offers a straightforward and user-friendly interface, making it simple to use for both technical and non-technical users alike.
Time to Say Goodbye
If you make a backup of your Outlook file, you can simply recover your emails or PST items if the file is accidentally deleted or corrupted from your profile. You may be able to recover data items from Outlook if you do not have a backup.
We have examined some of the ways for recovering data items from Outlook. I hope you found this information to be useful.