Combine Two Outlook Data Files Using a Variety of Convenient Ways
March 7th, 2022 ~ Combine ~ 4 Minutes Reading
Do you need to combine Two Outlook data files? You don’t seem to understand how this is feasible. If that’s the case, we can assist you in determining the answer. We have an excellent deal for you that allows the fusion of as many files as you like. Therefore, let’s have a look at what we have to offer you.
Having a large number of email files in your MS Outlook account makes it difficult to keep track of them on a daily basis. Large email files are, in fact, one of the most common causes of Outlook corruption. The Outlook data file merge is the only way to avoid data loss or corruption, as well as data security risks.
—Why Combine Outlook Files?
To be sure, there are several distinct methods to combine two Outlook data files. One is a manual method that you may execute using your Outlook account, and the other is an alternate method that requires significantly fewer steps to fusion the files than the manual method and also does not require you to use Outlook. Therefore, you are welcome to examine the manual approach at your leisure.
How to Combine Two Outlook Data Files Manually?
Using the manual method, you can combine numerous Outlook data files into a single file. The manual technique is creating a new Outlook file, merging all old files into one, and then importing them into the newly formed email file. To accomplish this, follow the instructions below –
How to Generate a New Outlook Data File?
To generate a blank data file in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, or 2007, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook and navigate to the New items tab
- Select Additional items and then the Outlook data file
- Following that, provide a location for the blank data file to be saved. Give the file a name and then click OK.
How to Combine Two Outlook Data Files into One?
- To begin, open the Outlook email programme and navigate to the File menu
- Select Import and Export wizard to begin the import process. Choose Import from another programme or file from this menu. Then click Next
- Click on Outlook Data File
- To import a file, click the Browse button and go to the location of the file
- Then, click the Next button and select Do not import duplicates
- Choose a folder to import the PST file into. Include sub-folders and import items in boxes into the same folder
- Finally, hit on the Finish button.
This procedure will import the Outlook data file into the chosen folder. Similarly, you can import more files by repeating the procedures above. After importing these files, their contents can be readily concatenated into a single Outlook data file.
Thus, this is the manual technique to combine two outlook data files. Although the procedure is manual and can be used with the Outlook default option, it is tedious and time-consuming. On the other hand, if you do not have an account and wish to do the task using raw files, you will be unable to do so.
Thus, if you desire a solution that does not involve a lengthy and laborious process or the usage of an email client, you might consider using the BitResQ Software to Merge Multiple Outlook PST Files.
- This application is totally automated and operates independently of Outlook.
- Provides you with a few simple steps for merging two or more Outlook data files.
The tool is capable of much more than simply combining files, and in order to learn more about them and to finish your assignment as efficiently as possible, make sure to check it out.
We’ve listed some of the most effective methods to combine two Outlook data files. Among the manual way, which you can employ by utilizing MS Outlook’s basic functionalities. The alternative is the automatic approach, which may also be used to combine raw files without requiring the use of an Outlook account. You can examine both methods and their associated processes and then pick which one is the most appropriate and comfortable for you.