How to Open OST File Without Outlook for Free?
May 31st, 2022 ~ Open ~ 5 Minutes Reading
Are you searching for a free solution to open OST file without Outlook? Have you tried to open OST file in Outlook but got limits? Is your OST file got orphaned for some reason? If so, then, this is the article where you will get all your answers.
However, we all know that the OST file is a copy of all the available data on the Exchange server of MS Outlook. But, there are times, when the interruption occurs. Which results in the error in the OST file. That’s why opening OST files securely become a basic need of yours. But the situation becomes literally critical when you have to open Outlook offline file without MS Outlook and without connecting Exchange Server.
But, to ease your pain, we will describe the best solutions today. So, let’s just focus on them in deep.
Top Approaches to Open OST File With or Without Outlook
With the help of the two methods, you can easily open OST file –
Now, without wasting a minute let’s just understand both approaches in a precise manner.
Professional and Free Way to Open OST File Without Outlook
There is a great solution to open OST file without the dependency on MS Outlook. As this is the program that can easily display OST file in offline mode. Moreover, the amazing this about this solution is it’s free of cost.
Yes, this is a free and advanced BitResQ Viewer Software for OST file. Moreover, you will get multiple benefits with this free-of-cost application. Using this program you can open any content of Offline data file, including emails, contacts, calendars, and more.
Additionally, this tool allows you to access and open even Orphaned OST files effortlessly. Not just this, but this is the software that works with all the versions of both Windows and Mac OS. So, using this freeware utility you can operate it on any machine without any hurdle.
In case, you want to extract your OST file data and save it any place then you can also go with its Pro version. So, operate this tool and open OST file along with email and their attachments without any data manipulation.
How to Open OST File in Microsoft Outlook Manually?
However, there is no direct manual approach that you can use and open .ost file in Outlook. That’s why you need to first convert the OST file into PST format. Just after that, you can open the data of the OST file in your MS Outlook application.
To do so, you can take the help of the wondrous advanced solution. One of such solutions is BitResQ Microsoft OST Files Converter Tool . This program will easily give you an output file in a PST format. Then, just after that, you can open the resultant file in Outlook.
In the next section, you can understand how you can open the resultant file in MS Outlook.
Guidelines to Open Consequent File in Microsoft Outlook
Follow the below-mentioned steps to open the outcome in Outlook-
- To do so, first of all, open the Outlook 2019, 2016, and 2013 application on your desktop
- After this, tap on the File > Open & Export option > Import/Export
- Now, from Import and Export Wizard, choose Import from another program or file option
- Choose Outlook Data File (.pst) option to open the file data
- Afterwards, Browse the file from the saved location path
- In the last step, wait till the process is done and mouse-click on the Finish button.
Why Choose Professional Approach Over Manual?
However, there can be multiple reasons which are enough to prove that the professional approach is the best one to choose instead of a manual one.
- The most important reason is that you will not require Outlook installation to open OST file. As this is the method that can work without Outlook. On the other hand, you will need a proper installation and configuration of Microsoft Outlook using the manual approach.
- Secondly, in the automated method, your data will be fully secure and safe with no data manipulation.
- Moreover, the above professional method doesn’t restrict the size of the OST file. That mean, you can easily open OST file without Outlook with no limits. But, in case, if your data is larger, then you will not be able to process it with the manual method.
In this article, we have discussed the top and possible solutions on how to open OST file without Outlook. However, there is no such direct manual approach, but the above-mentioned way can be a bit confusing and not feasible. But, the free professional program is the one that can easily open OST file. Also, it provides multiple benefits if you want to go to the Pro version of the tool. Therefore, we recommend you to choose the mentioned software for free.