How to Save Multiple Outlook Emails to Hard Drive in Easy Steps?
March 5th, 2022 ~ How to ~ 5 Minutes Reading
Introduction: Saving emails to Hard Drive is a really smart approach to saves yourselves from numerous tragedies. In this article, we are going to capture the query of how to save multiple Outlook emails to Hard Drive in very quick, safe, and reliable ways.
Have you ever questioned why hard drives have become such a popular computer accessory? Because users have begun to recognize the necessity of regular backups, which includes the ability to save emails from Outlook to a computer hard drive. Data is critical, and this is true for Outlook data as well!
On a daily basis, we often deal with numerous emails. Many of these may be vital, and we may require them later in life. As I previously stated, we send and receive several emails on a daily basis. Thus, looking for a certain email inside the massive email inbox can be time-consuming. That is why it is prudent to save the email. Additionally, the method for saving emails is pretty straightforward.
Before going to the solution, let’s have a look at the benefits.
Also Read: How to Export Outlook Emails to Thunderbird?
Benefits to Save Multiple Outlook Emails to Hard Drive
Saving Outlook emails to your hard drive is probably the best technique for securing your critical data and easing recovery in the event of a disaster. It is much more useful if the data is saved on an external drive, since it may be shared with other systems. Before we discuss how to save multiple Outlook emails to hard drives, let’s take a look at some of the most common reasons.
- As previously stated, if you experience an inadvertent data loss, you may restore your emails using the backup you create. As a consequence, it removes the possibility of data loss altogether.
- Additionally, by storing your emails on hard drive, you may access your Outlook email even if your internet connection is down.
- An external or local drive is much more secure than a server in terms of privacy. As a result, you must save Outlook emails to hard drives to avoid data privacy problems.
We have discussed the most incredible advantages of saving numerous Outlook emails on a hard drive in the preceding section. It’s time to find a solution to the problem.
1st Method is to Save Outlook Email on Hard Drive
First, let’s take a look at the most efficient way of saving your email
- Start Microsoft Outlook by clicking on the Start button
- Open the email that you want to store and click on the Save button
- Click on File >> Save As and fill in the name of the file you want to save
- Notice that the email will be saved with the .msg file name extension once it has been sent.
Please Note: The .msg format is the default message format in Outlook.
2nd Method is to Save Multiple Emails from Outlook
This is a fairly frequent question that will be asked by almost everyone. In a single month, we have seen a large number of emails. When saving many emails from Outlook, using the File > Save As option will take a long time, especially when saving large numbers of emails at once. As a result, you can put in place a useful shortcut that will make your job much easier.
- Make any New Folder on your computer that you choose
- Choose the emails that you want to preserve and click “Save Selection”
- All that is required is that you drag and drop the selected emails into the above-mentioned folder.
Limitations of Manual Methods
These solutions are suitable for users who just want a small number of Outlook emails to be saved to their hard drives. However, when it comes to dealing with a big quantity of Outlook emails, the manual procedure will not be of much use. They have limits, such as having to repeat the process over and over again in order to store all Outlook emails on the hard drive. It is recommended that you obtain and applies any process solution, such as BitResQ Software, in order to overcome the limits. This software will assist you in saving numerous Outlook emails to your hard drive as well as other portable files such as PDF file, EML, and other formats. When using the manual technique, this is not feasible.
Also Read: How to Export Outlook Email to Mac Mail Account?
The Final Words
As previously stated in this post, the requirement to save numerous Outlook emails to a hard drive is described. In addition, we have provided strategies for accomplishing this activity in a highly effective and trustworthy manner. We hope that after reading this post, you have a better understanding of the importance of storing emails. Additionally, we have provided a solution that can assist you in saving Outlook emails to another file-saving location.