Tested Methods to Export Outlook Emails to Thunderbird Application
February 17th, 2022 ~ Export ~ 4 Minutes Reading
Overview: Hey, thinking to export Outlook emails to Thunderbird email client? Don’t worry, in this article, you will learn the right way to do this.
As we all know, Microsoft Outlook is the most powerful and flexible email client. and widely used worldwide Many small and medium businesses In addition to large organizations use Outlook with Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365 as it is a paid service. This is why it is often mentioned for users who want to export Outlook emails.
Thunderbird, on the other hand, is an open-source desktop email client for various operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, and others.
That’s why, in this article, we are going to talk about both software and show you how to export Outlook emails to Thunderbird. Let’s start with this post.
Also Read: How to Export Outlook Message to PDF Format?
Reasons to Export Outlook Emails to Thunderbird
As previously mentioned, Thunderbird is an open-source email client that can be installed on multiple systems. There are a number of additional requirements that make Thunderbird a reliable and efficient tool for users.
- Unique Add-ons: Thunderbird allows users to add many useful plugins for various purposes
- Free Email Client: One of the main reasons why people choose Thunderbird over Outlook is because of this. Because a small business cannot obtain a Microsoft license for all employees, Thunderbird, on the other hand, offers the same capabilities for free.
- One-button Archiving: Contains an archiving option that saves selected emails in the archive with a single click.
- Multi-platform Support: Thunderbird Works on almost all platforms, including Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux, etc.
The reasons listed above are the most common reasons why users need to export Outlook emails to their Thunderbird desktop account.
Approaches to Export Outlook Email to Mac Mail Account
Multiple Ways to Export Outlook Emails into Thunderbird
We recognize that all users have multiple motivations for completing such tasks. So we will provide both manual and professional designs to meet their needs.
Method 1: Manual Steps to Complete The Task
- Make Outlook the default email client for sending and receiving emails. Go to the Start menu and select Preferences > > Configure your default program
- Select Outlook from the Applications tab and click on the Set this software as default option. Select OK to save your new settings
- Open Thunderbird and select Show Thunderbird Menu, then go to Tools > > Import
- Select Mail or click Next after selecting Import Everything
- Click Next after selecting Outlook as the file type
- To end the import process, click the Finish button in the last window
- This will transfer all messages from the Outlook email app to the Thunderbird client.
Method 2: Expert Solution to Export Outlook Emails
Experts always recommend professional techniques for all types of Microsoft Outlook emails conversions. BitResQ Outlook Converter Software is one of the most amazing solutions available. This software was developed to overcome all the limitations of the manual mode. With this software, you can export unlimited Outlook emails to your Thunderbird desktop at the same time. You do not have to repeatedly select your email to send it out.
In addition, no technical expertise is required to carry out the conversion. With a simple GUI, you can use this app easily and with ease. This tool is available for cross platforms like Mac and Windows OS.
Why Choose Professional Software Solution?
The manual technique has several drawbacks
- You cannot export bulk Outlook mail to Thunderbird.
- Technical knowledge is also required.
- Outlook and Thunderbird need to be installed.
- As you can see Manual methods are time consuming and time consuming.
Whereas, professional software overcomes all the limitations
- You do not need to install any supported applications.
- Export unlimited Outlook email conversions.
- Supports batch-exporting Outlook emails to Thunderbird accounts.
- You can easily export all data from your Outlook account.
- Also When you export an email to Thunderbird, it retains its properties.
Refer: How to Save Multiple Outlook Emails to Hard Drive?
The Final Words
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. In this section, we discussed manual and expert methods for gathering questions. Users can choose the method that best suits their needs. Moreover, the approach is safe and fully tested, so if you want to do this, Leave all problems behind.