How to Convert MSG to EML with Attachments Manually?
February 25th, 2022 ~ Convert ~ 4 Minutes Reading
Introduction: In today’s informative post, you will learn the techniques to convert MSG to EML with attachments on Windows and Mac. So, if you are one of them who requires such a solution and are unable to find the perfect one, keep reading.
MSG files are frequently produced and stored using the Microsoft Outlook application. They provide information about a stored email file, such as date, sent message, subject, and the body of the email. These files enable users of POP3 clients who download email to read the email messages and attachments even if they’re not connected to the internet.
On the other hand, EML is one of the most popular file formats supported by a large number of email client applications. EML files can include plain ASCII text for headers, as well as the main message body, hyperlinks, and attachments.
Numerous users have expressed a need to convert MSG to EML with attachments. As a result, we’re going to go through them in detail below.
How to Convert MSG to EML with Attachments on Mac & Windows?
Which type of conversion are you looking for? Need to convert a few or a large number of MSG files on Windows and Mac OS?
If you need to convert a few MSG files to EML, you can use the – Manual Approach.
To perform a bulk conversion, you must use – Professional Solution.
Manually Convert Few Outlook Messages to EML
- To begin, choose the MSG file and drag it into Outlook
- Then, select File from the menu bar and then Save as
- Now, click the Save option and select the TXT file type
- Navigate to the stored place, then right-click on the TXT file to convert it to an EML file
- During the name change procedure, a caution message will appear on the screen. Yes, and the TXT file will be saved in the EML file
- Now, right-click on the converted EML file and choose Mozilla Thunderbird as the Open with option.
Limitations of Manual Method
- This procedure apply to a selection of MSG files. However, it does not allow bulk convert MSG to EML format.
- Moreover, to complete the conversion procedure, one must have a supporting application. That mean you should have a proper installation of MS Outlook.
- Additionally, there is no assurance of a correct and secure conversion.
Convert MSG to EML With Attachment Professionally
There is a professional solution called BitResQ Converter Software for MSG Files. Using this utility, you can batch convert MSG files to EML. With the help of it’s user-friendly features, even novice users can manage the conversion task with ease.
Also, it is available for both Windows and Mac operating system machines. So, if it won’t matter which machine you’re using. This utility will work efficiently on each machine of any regardless of their versions. Moreover, it
has the latest algorithms that can convert Outlook messages to EML in the best way possible without Outlook application.
Also, this amazing application comes up with so many advanced features such as:
- Supports converting MSG to EML with attachments directly.
- Ability to convert batch MSG into EML format at once.
- No file size limitation to perform MSG to EML file type conversion.
- Additionally, it is capable to export Outlook messages to EML format without manipulating data.
- When you convert your MSG into EML, this app maintains all meta properties.
- Also, no need to install a supportive Outlook application to perform the conversion.
- You can run it on every latest and earlier edition of Windows and Mac OS.
- Similarly, using this tool you can convert MSG to MBOX file completely.
- Also, this software allows you to save the output data at the required place.
We realize that the reason for converting MSG to EML with attachments might be anything. As a result, we’ve offered users a variety of options. Please select the solution that can best match your requirements. Additionally, we recommend using a professional app to ensure a precise and comprehensive conversion. Because it allows you to convert batch conversion of MSG files to EML on both Windows and Mac OS.