View Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 Email as HTML Format
February 25th, 2022 ~ 5 Minutes Reading
There are various users in marketing who come across more attractive emails of a sender and wonder how they can view Outlook email as HTML.
This will help them use the code or the format that the sender has used, in their next campaign or marketing messages.
But, they are clueless about the steps to convert these messages.
Well, that’s what we are here to solve.
Look at these user queries to understand the situations of users:
Query 1 – I have certain messages that I found really attractive and super useful for the campaign that I’m running. I would really like to know how the sender maintained it and what codes were used. How can I view email as HTML in Outlook 2016 to understand the email’s formatting & the code used? Please suggest something.
Query 2 – Hi! My team has a few messages that we need to export as HTML so that the error that we have been dealing with could be resolved by our experts. A specific set of emails is only encountering this error which nobody’s able to understand. I am open to all the methods that are there & are successful.
There are various other users having similar queries and are looking for solutions for the same.
Also Read: How to Repair Outlook PST File on Windows?
Why to View Outlook Email as HTML? What Could be the Reasons?
It is a known fact that certain users struggle with finding the right solutions to get done with the operation. But, there are certain other users who ask why there is a need for the same.
Once you know the major cause for it, you can easily find which solution is best suited for you.
While creating web pages, HTML formatting is also used. This formatting is also found in the messages of the Outlook application which you can run in every browser.
So many users want to know how they can get a real solution to view email as HTML in Outlook 2016, 2019.
Let’s take a look at the methods for this operation.
Refer: How to Convert Outlook MSG to TXT?
How to View the Data Files in HTML Format by Executing the Manual Method?
Before we start, let’s clear one simple thing. This manual method is a free technique but that is its only merit. There are a few demerits of this solution which we are going to share after the procedure. Starting now:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016 or 2013 on your desktop and click open the email you want to view
2. Choose the File option from the menu and click on the Save as option to view Outlook email as HTML
3. Browse for the destination location of the file you want to save
4. Enter the name of the file or keep it the same as per requirement
5. Click on the Save as type section to open the menu
6. Select HTML format from the list as your export format
7. Lastly, hit the Save button to complete the procedure.
The major drawback of this operation is that it only saves a single message at a time.
Other than that, if users want to view all the messages in HTML format only and not save it, here are the steps for it.
Get Reliable Ways to Export Outlook Messages to EML Format
View Email as HTML in Outlook 2016 Via Manual Steps
1. Launch Outlook and click on the File tab
2. Click on the Options button from the menu that appears
3. Then, choose the Mail option from the left pane
4. After that, select the Compose message in this format option from the Compose Message section
5. Choose the HTML option from the list of options.
Doing so will start composing the messages in the HTML format so that you can check out what errors are being made or which code to be used.
However, you might find it difficult to perform for more than a few messages.
Also Refer: How to Export Outlook Message to PDF Format?
Alternative of Manual Approaches to View Outlook Email as HTML
There is a technique that can be applied for viewing and converting bulk messages in a single shot. This is the BitResQ Outlook PST File Conversions Software which allows users to select the messages they want and convert it to desired format.
No problem arises during the procedure due to the simple working of the software and the algorithms used to design it.
Users have the permission to select emails in bulk to perform the conversion without creating any errors or modifying the text.
Every detail is kept the same by the tool to view email as HTML in Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019. The tool has a plethora of features.
Get Best Solution to Convert Outlook Emails to Text File
Find Out About the Features of the Software for Better Functioning
- Conversion in bulk to save time & effort of a user is provided
- Allows users to save corrupted Outlook data files as well
- Date-filter to export only selective data from a certain time-period
- Ability to maintain the folder structure & data integrity during the process
- The software doesn’t require you to install Outlook to perform the task
- You can view & save as many files as you want with no restrictions
For those who want to view Outlook email as HTML can easily get their answer from this article. There are two manual methods which can help users get through the task for different situations.
If neither of the solutions help you, the software explained in the above section can complete the procedure for users in a few minutes only. It can overcome all the errors that you might encounter while executing the manual techniques.