How to Export Microsoft Outlook Message to PDF Format?
March 5th, 2022 ~ Export ~ 5 Minutes Reading
Note: The purpose of this tutorial is to show how to Export Outlook Message to PDF in bulk using the most professional solution.
However, exporting emails from one place to another is a time-consuming process for both business and individual consumers. Such a task must be accomplished by both types of users. Moreover, the hardest part is figuring out how to export Microsoft Outlook messages to PDF files. Customers who are unable to find the exact match their desire may find this strategy problematic.
People frequently struggle to find the best answer due to the enormous quantity of available possibilities. So, this article will assist you in resolving the problem by laying out a number of possible solutions.
“I work for a company, and one of my daily responsibilities is to back up a large number of Outlook message emails, making sure we always have access to important information. As a result, it is my job to export Outlook message to PDF in bulk. I have never done any bulk processing before. So, please take necessary precautions.”
Benefits to Export Outlook Message to PDF
Given the importance for Exporting Microsoft Outlook emails to PDF process, there are a number of advantages. A number of instances are shown below.
- The PDF is a more secure file type to keep as a backup than Outlook Messages since it cannot be edited.
- Unlike PDF files, which remain in their original email format, Outlook Message files may be viewed in a web browser or with Microsoft Word. It’s possible that the Outlook message format will change, resulting in the loss of certain data.
- Moreover, any information is can be easily saved in PDF format, including the Outlook message file headers and other details.
Extract Microsoft Outlook Emails to Adobe PDF on Mac & Windows
However, switching from Outlook messages to PDF may be done in a variety of ways. So, you can do it either manually or professionally. So, in order to answer all user queries, we’ve developed a list of all possible responses in the area below.
Just go through with the next section to get the exact answer and choose appropriate one.
Export Outlook Message to PDF Format Manually
Users can Export Outlook emails to PDF format using this manual approach. Before that, certain Microsoft Outlook operations must be complete in the correct order.
- To launch the Print Dialog box, select your Outlook messages file and press Ctrl + P on your keyboard
- Then, select Adobe PDF as the printer, and then select Print > Print Options > Print Attached Files from the drop-down menu
- Afterwards, choose Adobe PDF as your printer. From the Print drop-down menu, choose Print Options, then Print Attachments.
- Finally, choose Print to save each file individually as a PDF.
Check Required Microsoft Outlook Add-ins
- Microsoft Outlook accepts a wide range of add-ons. It allows you to Export Outlook Message to PDF in bulk with attachments without losing any data. Hence, the steps are as follows:
- In Microsoft Outlook, go to the Adobe PDF tab and choose Setup Automatic Archival Settings from the drop-down menu
- Select the Outlook Messages folder from the drop-down menu to export them to PDF format
- After then, choose Run Archival Now from the drop-down menu
- Finally, select Settings > Include All Attachments from the drop-down menu to export Outlook emails to PDF file format, along with any relevant attachments.
Drawbacks of the Manual Method for Exporting
Without a doubt, the manual technique outlined here is straightforward to do. However, it has a number of disadvantages that may lead the user to reconsider utilizing the manual method. The following are some downsides to export Outlook Messages to PDF with attachments in batch, as previously stated:
- The manual technique can only export a limited number of Outlook emails. Hence, it may fail if you have a large amount of mail for extracting.
- Because this technique is time-consuming and lengthy, mass exporting Outlook emails to PDF may take a long time.
- Even you cannot view Outlook emails saved in PDF format in their former state.
- There is no data security due to changes in the email format during the process and the potential for data loss.
Instantly Export Outlook Message to PDF on Mac and Windows
Fortunately, we have come up with a specialist solution called BitResQ Outlook MSG File Converter Application. This solution can securely and effectively export Outlook emails to PDF. As well as mass export Outlook messages to PDF with all attachments intact.
Moreover, the software can transform Outlook emails in an unlimited number of ways. Even, there is no data loss while using this self-operating application to export files. For Outlook mail attachments, the tool creates separate PDFs. Likewise, its user interface is so straightforward that even novice people will find it easy to use.
The important and luxurious thing about this tool is its compatibility. Because it provides compatibility with both Windows and Mac operating system without any data loss. Also, it supports all versions of both machines effortlessly.
The Final Word
We have covered both manual and expert methods to export Outlook message to PDF in this post. However, the proposed professional method is both safe and practical. So, you can quickly extract an unlimited number of messages. As well as you can avail benefits of instant method on both Mac and Windows OS. So, get the application to avail the facilities.