How to Join PST Files Together With or Without Outlook?
March 9th, 2022 ~ 4 Minutes Reading
Do you find it exhausting to manage a big quantity of PST files? Do you believe that joining them together is the only way to have your problem solved? If you believe this, we can assist you. We’ll show you one of the most effective methods to join PST files together with or without Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and other versions.
To be sure, joining PST files together is not only about fixing the management issue; it also results in a slew of other benefits, which we’d like to demonstrate. Therefore, discover why it is needed to joint Outlook PST files.
What is the Need to Join Outlook PST Files Together?
- Microsoft Outlook is a widely used e-mail app that is heavily utilized by both small and large enterprises for information transmission. Without a doubt, the average user gets and distributes a large number of files, which might result in data loss or manage risk. Therefore, in order to resolve this issue, it is required to integrate Outlook data files for ease of search and administration.
- Another reason to join old or preserved PST files is to consolidate your email accounts associated with MS Outlook; a user can create several email accounts using this email client. Each email account is associated with a PST file that serves as the account’s data file. Several PST files are produced for various email accounts, resulting in a jumbled mess of work and slowing down MS Outlook.
Then the subject of how to joint PST files in Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 arises. Thus, here are the methods for merging them.
One of the Finest Methods to Join PST Files Together
Through using manual operation, you can join separate Outlook PST files into a single file. The manual technique generates a new PST file, grouping all prior files into the same, and then inserting them into the recently created email file. To accomplish this, abide by the rules given below —
How would I create a new Outlook Data File (PST) from concept to completion?
To generate a fresh PST file in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, follow the steps outlined below.
- In Outlook, go to the New Items tab and click on it
- The Outlook data file may be located under the Additional Items section of the programme
- When that, provide a location in which the fresh PST will be posted after it is produced. After you’ve given the file a label, click Submit.
How can I Unite Numerous Different Outlook PST Into one PST File?
- To join PST files together, open the Outlook email client and head to the File menu
- Pick Import to commence the Import and Export wizard. Chose Import from another programme or file from this menu. Afterwards when, click the Next button
- From the drop-down selection, choose Outlook Data File
- To upload a file, click the Browse button then go to the aim folder for the file
- Then, from another option, select Do not import duplicates
- Choose a place for the PST file to be saved
- Subfolders and items in boxes should be copied in to the folder
- Finally, click the Finish button.
This procedure will load the PST file into the defined folder. Likewise, by continuing the preceding steps, you may import other files. Following the import, the values of such files may well be conveniently synthesized into one PST.
Thus, this is the manual method to join PST files together. As you can see, the entire procedure is reliant on the Outlook account. As promised, we’ll show you the finest methods to mix PST files without Outlook.
BitResQ software is the one that functions without Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003. It is incredibly efficient and can merge multiple Outlook PST files in a few simple steps. Therefore, if you believe this approach is worthwhile, you may delve deeper into it to learn more about it.
We have provided you with both manual and automatic methods to join PST files together. The difference between the two techniques is in the email client used and the amount of time necessary. Manual procedures need you to utilize Outlook, but automated techniques are completely independent. In a manual method, you must repeat the process in order to combine Outlook data files, however in an automated approach, you may batch join them. As such, we urge that you review each option and choose the one that is best for you.