How to Merge Multiple Outlook PST Files into One Manually?
February 24th, 2022 ~ Merge ~ 5 Minutes Reading
There are thousands of users, who are looking for a way to merge multiple Outlook PST files of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. but they don’t know how to do it.
As we know, Outlook has risen to become the most well-known and frequently used email client in the world. Businesses and people used this email client to send and receive personal and professional emails, as well as to communicate with one another. On top of that, Outlook allows users to store all of their emails, contacts, calendar information as well as notes, journals, and other data in one place.
And Outlook stores these data in PST format. but just imagine the situations, when you have multiple PST files, how will you manage them all PST files, head spins just thinking.
But don’t worry, in this write-up, we will show you the easiest and free techniques to merge multiple Outlook PST files into one manually without losing any information.
Did you know, why users want to combine two Outlook data files? or what are the advantages of merging multiple PST files into one? Let’s have a look at the advantages.
Advantages of Merge Multiple Outlook PST Files into One
- When merging your old accounts, it is possible that you will require to merge multiple Outlook PST files.
- When it comes to creating backups, merging PSTs is the most efficient method.
- If you want to combine your social media, personal, and professional accounts, merging them is the most efficient method of accomplishing your goal.
- In the event that you are considering switching to another service, such as Exchange, merging data can be beneficial.
- A team, family member, organization, or any other group of individuals can send you files and you can merge them into one PST.
We now understand why merging multiple Outlook PST files is preferable in many situations. Managing several PSTs isn’t always easy. An ideal approach will be a single PST file including all your important data.
There would be additional explanations besides the ones stated above. But how will you merge all PST files into one PST file?
It’s possible to lose your mailbox items, which can be detrimental in many aspects. Continue reading this blog to learn how to safely merge PST files into one while maintaining their structure.
Free Methods to Merge Multiple Outlook PST Files
Here we will show you how to merge multiple or two PST files into one file by using the Outlook email client. So, make sure, your Outlook account is configured properly in the machine.
First, we will Create a New PST File in Outlook, after that import Outlook data to a new PST file.
Step 1: Create New PST File into Outlook
- Open Outlook on your machine to merge multiple Outlook PST files into one.
- Now press on the “Home” tab >> “New Items” >> “More Items” >> “Outlook Data File” options.
- Browse the location to save the file and click on the “OK” icon.
Now your new PST file is created now.
Step 2: Import Outlook Data into New PST file
- Now click on the “File” tab in the Outlook account.
- Next, press on the “Open & Export” >> “Import/Export” option.
- Choose “Import from another program or file” option >> “Next”.
- Select Outlook Data file (.PST) >> Next icon.
- Browse the location of the PST file.
- Now click on the “Next” >> “Finish” icon.
Importing from an old Outlook PST file works, but Step 2 must be performed to merge multiple Outlook PST files. The data is translated from a single file in Step 2; however, the number of iterations depends on how many PST files you want to import into one Outlook PST file.
This makes combining several PST files a tedious and time-consuming process susceptible to human mistakes. This merging takes a long time to finish.
Direct Way to Merge Multiple Outlook PST Files into One
Utilize BitResQ Tool to join PST files together without any hassle directly. The software comes with a simple interface which makes the software easy to use. Also, our developers create this with a unique algorithm, so users can easily merge multiple PST files into one at one time.
The software preserves all email components and header metadata during the procedure. So, users can download the free version of the software to try, how does the software work.
The manual migration technique can be difficult and complex to use because there are a few steps in the procedure that require the user’s full attention at certain points. This is one of the reasons why many Outlook users rely on the BitResQ Utility. All of the current Outlook versions, including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007, are supported by the tool. Users may quickly and conveniently merge multiple Outlook PST files with the help of this software.
- How to Export Outlook Emails to Mac Mail?
- Ways to Print Multiple Outlook Emails