Export Data from OST File to PST Format Using Free Solutions
May 18th, 2022 ~ Export ~ 4 Minutes Reading
Today’s era is all about the technologies, due to which most of the time we face issues. While working on the files when we connect some application to any server. Doing this affects the working of the file even if there is a minor error. Just like this, the OST files start throwing errors. Due to this, you may like to export OST to PST Outlook. This way, you can protect your data that might be lost in the future from the OST file. That’s why today, we will be going to discuss how to export data from OST file to PST format. And if you are looking for a solution to export the entire OST data but without Outlook, then, this is the right place you’re on.
Here, we will share the causes behind the inaccessibility of the OST file. After that, we will tell you all the possible solutions to export OST to Outlook PST file.
Different Reasons for Exporting OST to Outlook PST
However, there can be different situations when you need to export data from OST file to PST –
- The need for this exportation arises when your MS Exchange Server crashes somehow. At this time, handling the data becomes tricky.
- Moreover, if there is some corruption in the mailbox of the OST, to prevent the data loss you may prefer the export OST to PST file process.
- Likewise, if you want to switch your entire data, then the need for exporting OST file to PST is the primary need.
- Or if somehow, your Exchange profile becomes inactive and it results in the orphaned file. So, in this case, the urgency of the data exporting of the .ost to .pst becomes necessary.
Top Approaches to Export Data from OST File to PST
With the help of two approaches, you can easily get your data from OST to PST –
Export OST to Outlook PST Using Free Solution
For completion of this task manually you need to follow the below steps. This manual method for exporting is the free solution to execute. But before that, first, you must configure your Outlook account with the Exchange Server.
- In the first step, open MS Outlook, then move to the File > Open & Export > Import/Export option
- After this, choose the Export to a File option in the Import and Export Wizard
- Now, in the Export to a File dialog box, just pick the Outlook Data File (.pst) option
- In this step, choose the required folder from which you want to export data from OST file to PST
- Lastly, select the necessary options and browse the File, and hit the Finish button to begin the export process.
Limitations for Free Manual Way with Outlook
There are a few limitations that you will face while using this free manual method to export Outlook OST to PST file –
- You must have the proper configuration of the MS Outlook account in the system.
- Moreover, you should have a connection to the Exchange Server to complete this export data from OST file to PST.
- However, this is a free solution but there are many chances of data loss while using this manual method.
- In order to use this method, you must have the proper technical knowledge.
Proficiently Export Data from OST File to PST Without Outlook
Due to all the above limitations, it is better to choose the best way to export OST file to PST without installing Outlook. For the same, we have a proficient program which is designed with advanced technologies named as BitResQ Converter Software for OST File. This software will help you to take out the entire data of the OST file into PST format.
Moreover, you can perform this task in just a few simple steps and the good news is that it is totally from risk or any error chances. With the help of this application, you will be able to export the entire mailbox of the OST file to Outlook PST file easily.
Also, you can use this tool on both Windows and Mac operating machines of different versions. Not just this, but this proficient software allows you to try its version for free.
Sometimes, the query Export data from OST file to PST file arise when there are some errors in the OST file. Therefore, the need for exporting OST file to PST including emails, contacts, and others must be exported as earliest possible. For that, we have discussed the ways in this article, with or without Outlook. Although, the manual way is not suggested because of its certain limitations. That’s why we suggest you to go with the proficient BitResQ Software.