How to Save Outlook Emails as PDF with Attachments? Simple as ABC
February 19th, 2023 ~ 5 Minutes Reading
User Query 1: “Hello everyone, can anyone help in suggesting the best utility that save Outlook emails as PDF with attachments? I am having several outlook emails which I wanted to save as PDF. I need to do this on urgent basis. Please recommend any best utility for accomplishing this procedure.”
Amanda, United Kingdoms
User Query 2: Hi! I am using Outlook from past 5 Years. Now for using it in my project I have to save outlook emails as pdf with attachments. But the issue is I don’t have any idea regarding any software which can help me in completion of this task. If you know any professional solution through which I can do this task, then suggest. Thanks in advance.
These are some common queries among Outlook users. MS Outlook users often need to save their email messages in PDF format. But they are not aware of the methods through which they can save emails from Outlook data files to PDF.
To help the users here we have mentioned solutions for our users. Read the complete blog and stay tuned with us for more information.
Also Read: How to Export Outlook Emails to Thunderbird?
Reasons to Save Outlook Emails as PDF Files
There are certain reasons behind performing this task. Some of them are:
- It is not possible for the users to access the PST files if they do not have Outlook installed on their system.
- We all know that PDF files may be opened on any platform. On the other hand, the user will face issues in opening the PST file.
- Other Microsoft Office tools provide users with the ability to save file data as a PDF file, however, a user is not permitted to do so with Outlook.
- PDF files are flexible in nature and can be moved readily moved around, however, the PST file is not capable of doing so as well.
How to Save Emails from Outlook to PDF Manually?
Method 1: Follow Save email as PDF format for Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 –
- First, open MS Outlook and select the emails that you want to save in PDF format
- Then, go to File on the Menu bar and scroll down to the Print option
- From the Print option, click on the Microsoft Print to PDF option
- Now, choose the Print option and from the save print Output box, pick the destination folder
- Finally, give a name to the file and click on the Save option.
Refer: How to Print Multiple Outlook Emails to PDF Format?
Method 2: Save Outlook Emails Using Adobe Acrobat
Users have to follow the below-mentioned solution for performing the task:
- Firstly, open the Outlook email client on your operating system
- Then, press on the File tab >> Print, after that a dialog will open
- After that, choose Adobe PDF as the printer under the Printer options
- Now users have to set the settings according to their needs. Click on the Print icon
- Next, browse the Destination location and then set the file name
- Finally, click on the OK icon to print the emails.
Automated Approach to Save Outlook Emails as PDF with Attachments
BitResQ Outlook PST Converter Tool is a trustworthy as well as a simplistic application that allows saving multiple Outlook emails as PDFs along with associated attachments. The tool is the most renowned in terms of its ability to perform this task. Download this application for your Windows operating system.
This software can be operated by every user with ease. Both professional and domestic users can make use of this software easily. Hope this tool will help you in completing the process.
Also Refer: How to Export Outlook Email to Mac Mail Account?
In this post, users will get a solution for saving outlook emails as pdf with attachments. No matter what reason the user wants to perform this task. This post contains all the information through which users will be able to complete this task in no time. Here we have mentioned both technical and non–technical solutions for our users.
PDF is the standard file format used to save the data and can be easily accessed from anywhere without any trouble. This is the main reason why every user is looking solution for this issue. So, the solution mentioned here is one of the best solutions for both technical and non-technical users.