Google Takeout to PDF Converter – Expert Solution to Convert Data
“Hello, I recently used Google Takeout to backup my Gmail account. Furthermore, the information is downloaded in MBOX format. I must now print the data in PDF format. I tried the manual method, but it does not support mass conversions. Every email is highly important to me. Kindly advise the finest Google Takeout to PDF converter for instantly converting my complete inbox to PDF. Thank you for your suggestion.”
I have seen on the internet that a lot of users are looking for a Google Takeaway to PDF converter so that they can easily analyze the data from Gmail.
Google Takeout is a free service provided by Google that allows you to archive all the data stored on services like Gmail, G Drive, Calendars, etc. You can download Google account data in both .tgz and .zip formats.
Why Do Users Choose PDF File Format?
There are many reasons to convert Google takeaway data to PDF. In the below section, we will explain the benefits of the PDF file:
- The PDF file is easily accessible on any platform, like a laptop, desktop, or smartphone.
- It supports both Mac and Windows OS versions.
- It will maintain your data integrity with all attributes.
- Adobe PDF is the most secure and safest file format, having password encryption.
- This is the only file format that is accepted in court for legal purposes.
Truly speaking there is no direct way to convert Google Takeaway data to PDF, users looking for a straightforward Google Takeout to Adobe PDF converter solution.
Professional Google Takeout to PDF Converter Tool
As we explained above, there is no direct way to convert your data into PDF format. But BitResQ MBOX File Conversion Software is capable of converting your data directly.
This software is a standalone software that doesn’t need any email platform to run this task. It is an error-free solution that comes with many advanced features.
You can convert selected items into PDFs with this software. It only asks for your Gmail credentials to fetch your data. Capable of maintaining your data integrity during the conversion process. It is compatible with all Windows versions, like 11, 10, 8.1, 8, etc.
Manual Way to Convert Google Takeout to Adobe PDF
- Firstly, log in to your Gmail account and go to Google Takeout
- Secondly, Google Takeout by default selects all data. Click to deselect all the options that appear above
- Next, choose the mail option
- Hit the Next step to choose the file type, frequency, and destination
- Select the mode of delivery method
- Now, choose the .zip option from the drop-down menu and the maximum size of your data
- Then, hit the “Create export tab”
- After that, the download link will be sent to your email address, and you will be able to download your zip file.
Converted Google Takeout Data to PDF
- After opening the Thunderbird application, right-click on the left panel
- Choose ImportExportTools NG >> Import MBOX file
- Select the “Import directly one or more MBOX files” option
- After that, choose the location to save the Google Takeout exported file.
After all these steps, you need to follow some more steps to access the Google Takeout to PDF converter.
- Select the folder in the Thunderbird application
- Then, right-click on the folder and choose ImportExportTools NG >> Export all messages in the folder >> PDF Format
- Now, select the desired location to save the PDF file.
Finally, you can save all your Google Takeout data in Adobe PDF format manually.
If you are a Mac user and want to export a Google Takeout file converted into PDF, then the next section will help you.
Converted Google Takeout to PDF via Apple Mail
I found out that this question isn’t just being looked up to by people who use Windows. Mac users are also looking for Google Takeout to Adobe PDF converter software.
So Mac users should follow these simple and free steps:
- Open the Apple Mail application on your system
- Double-click on the single email message from the Mail application
- Select the Print option from the drop-down
- Choose the “Save as PDF” option from the drop-down list
- After that, choose the desired location on your Mac to save the PDF file
- Your email message was successfully exported into PDF format.
Major Drawbacks of the Manual Methods
# For Windows UsersIf you go with the manual approach, it is divided into three parts. You must have the technical knowledge to perform all these steps. It is mandatory to download the Thunderbird application. This is a time-consuming process.
# For Mac UsersWe also offer a manual method for Mac users, but it has its own limitations. You need to have the Apple Mail application installed on your system. You need technical knowledge to complete this task. It seems simple, but if you miss a single step, you will lose your data.
Finally, we solve the most commonly searched query by converting Google Takeaway data to Adobe PDF via the Google Takeout to PDF Converter. We have mentioned the manual method for both Windows and Mac users, but it has some limitations. Use BitresQ software to avoid manual restrictions.