How to Open Orphaned OST File in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013?
May 11th, 2022 ~ Open ~ 4 Minutes Reading
Summary: Have you done with the findings to open orphaned OST file in Outlook? Do you know what is the main cause of the orphan OST file? If you are worried about the same cause, then, no worries. Here, is the solution. We will be going to discuss the causes and then its solutions which can easily help to open the orphaned OST file in MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013.
Some users shared their issues. Let’s consider them –
Hey, I had a healthy OST file of Outlook 2013. Due to the new Outlook version features, I have upgraded it to Outlook 2019. But now I cannot open the OST file, it becomes orphaned I guess. Now, it’s a very urgent need to open orphaned OST file in Outlook application. Someone, please help me out of this situation.
For some reason, we have removed the connectivity of the Outlook from the Exchange Server. But, I have an OST file, which I need to open. I don’t know any way to do this. Can anyone suggest me some good references to open the data of this orphaned OST file in Outlook 2013?
Considering these user queries, we have come up with this article for you. Along with them, you may be having the same issues in the OST file. But, first moving on to the solutions let’s discuss the reasons behind the orphaned OST file.
Real Causes Which Affect the OST File
Sometimes, the OST file cannot be connected to the Exchange Server. Which makes the .ost file orphan. As a result, you cannot open it successfully and face errors. However, there are numerous reasons which make the OST file orphaned. A few of the real reasons we are sharing here –
- There can be times when the hard disk has some bad sectors and your Exchange Server mailboxes are stored on them. So, while accessing the data, it shows errors. All these kind of errors makes the database unavailable and result in the orphaned OST file.
- Another reason could be the power failure or you shut down the Server abruptly. Then it will lead the OST file in the orphaned direction. This generally happens when the Exchange Server accesses its database mailboxes.
- Likewise, the reason behind orphaned OST files can be virus attacks. There are different kind of viruses that affects the Exchange and makes the .ost file orphan. Eventually, you cannot open orphaned OST file in Outlook.
- If you delete any Exchange mailbox from the server, or if you are not able to access the particular mailbox. Therefore, in this situation, the corresponding OST file becomes orphaned. As a result, you cannot access and get the data back.
How to Open Orphaned OST File in Outlook Instantly?
If due to any above reasons, your OST file is orphaned. You will not be able to open it with some manual methods. As there are no such methods available to get back the data of the OST file. Therefore, to help you in this matter, we’ve come up with BitResQ Recovery Software for OST File.
This is automated software, which will bring the entire data back to the OST file. It will find the OST file and automatically fix all the OST file errors.
Moreover, this advanced tool will recover all the OST file data including emails, contacts, tasks, etc. So, it will recover the data and will store it in PST format. Later on, you can open the respective file in MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013.
Main Features of this Wondrous Utility
- This is the software that not just finds the orphaned OST file but brings the data back. Then, you can preserve the required data in the Outlook data file and open it in Outlook.
- Along with this, it has no faulty features which will affect your data integrity. So, by using this tool your entire data will be in the same form as it was earlier.
- Additionally, it provides you other features to handle various errors in the OST file.
- On top of this, you will not require the Outlook installation to get back the data of the orphaned OST file.
- However, to open Orphaned OST file in Outlook, you will require the MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, or any earlier version.
Open Orphaned OST File in Outlook – Wrap Up
Today, in this article, we have discussed the reasons behind the orphan OST file. In addition to this, to resolve it, we have shared the solution as well. This is the best approach you can opt to open orphaned OST file in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 easily. So, use the BitResQ Application and make the best out of it. As it will automatically fix all the OST file errors.