Free Solution to Export Kerio Mailbox to PST Format
February 26th, 2022 ~ 4 Minutes Reading
If you are using the Kerio email client and want to export your Kerio mailbox to PST? If yes, you are on the right blog. This blog describes manual and professional methods to complete the most searched queries on the Internet.
Due to the rich features of Outlook, many users migrate their data from Kerio FDB to PST. As we all know, PST files are supported by the Microsoft Outlook email client. MS Outlook is a widely used application globally due to its rich features and improving mailing strategies from time to time. It provides you with a lot of options to maintain your data without any difficulty. Its interface is completely user-friendly, so users can operate and manage their data professionally.
First, we understand the user’s concern with this query.
“I have a collection of Kerio emails stored locally. However, I would like to export Kerio mailbox data to Outlook for its features and ease of use. The problem I’m facing is that it doesn’t support the Kerio file format. Hence, you need to export Kerio mailbox to PST format. But I don’t know how to export Kerio to PST manually. Can anyone recommend the best Autobahn method?”
Manual Way to Export Kerio Mailbox Data to PST
There is no direct way to access your Kerio mailbox in Outlook. First, connect Kerio to your Outlook Connector. This is the default way to save Kerio to PST. Before synchronizing Kerio with Microsoft Outlook you need to install Kerio Outlook Connector, so you need to install it first.
Kerio Outlook Connector (offline version) is a Microsoft plugin that allows you to manage your Kerio Connect emails, events, contacts, and tasks in Outlook. The offline version syncs any changes to Kerio Connect when you reconnect.
Also Read: How to Migrate from Kerio to Office 365?
Install the Kerio Outlook Connector
- First, open the Kerio Connect product page
- Hit the Integration with Windows option
- Then, click on the User Profile in the top right corner
- Choose the Integration with Windows option
- After completing all these steps, Download Kerio Outlook Connector.
Sync with Kerio Mailbox to PST
In the section, we will provide you with the steps necessary to sync your Kerio mailbox with Outlook. Stay with this blog to connect your Kerio account to MS Outlook.
- Again, launch MS Outlook
- Click on the File tab
- Then, press the Info >> Add Account option
- You can choose “Manual Setup or Additional Server Type” and then click the “Next” button to move on
- The next window will appear to choose the Other Option >> Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition).
On the contrary, it will ask you for some credentials. Type them in and hit the Connect option. The synchronization process will be started to complete all these steps carefully.
Hence, all the Kerio data will appear in Outlook. Next, export all the data from Outlook in PST format.
Export Data in PST Format
- After opening Outlook, click on the File tab and choose the Open & Export option
- Then hit the Import/Export option
- On the next screen, select the “Export to a file” option
- Select the Outlook data file (.pst) option and hit the Next tab
- Choose the Folder >> Location >> Finish tab.
After all these steps, you get a PST file on your local system. Now you can easily save emails from Outlook to PDF with all the items.
User Facing the Hurdles During the Manual Method
- The Kerio Outlook Connector is a default service, but it is also a paid service.
- A trial version is available, but after 30 days you need to purchase a license key.
- The Pro version of Outlook Connect is too expensive.
- After completing several steps, you will get a PST file.
- It is a lengthy and time-consuming process.
- To implement all these steps, you need technicalities.
- If you skip any steps, maybe there are high chances of data loss, corruption, etc.
Get Solution to Migrate Kerio to Zimbra Desktop
The Best Professional Way to Export Kerio Mailbox to PST
After completing all the manual steps, the free manual method turns out to be too difficult and tedious. BitResQ reliable solution to export Kerio mailboxes directly to PST format.
You can export unlimited Kerio mailbox data to PST format without using any email client. Kerio Migrator suggests using all attachments to export data for multiple users at once.
The software has a simple and user-friendly interface. The free trial version will help you understand the software process. However, the trial version has limitations. To break all limitations, buy Pro version.