How to Migrate Kerio to Outlook? Complete Process
February 26th, 2022 ~ Migrate ~ 5 Minutes Reading
If you are looking for ways to convert Kerio to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and earlier versions. You’ve come to the right place, if this is the case, don’t worry. We will teach you how to connect Kerio to MS Outlook in the easiest and most cost-effective way.
I have been asking a lot of questions lately. This is about how to move Kerio to Outlook after a long search. I found out about this expressway. So without further ado forward with us.
But wait let’s look at these issues of end-users first.
Also Read: How to Migrate from Kerio to Office 365?
“Hello, For the past five years, I have been using Kerio to store all the important data I had in my previous career. However, I recently started a new job that requires Outlook, so I had to transfer all my data from Kerio to Microsoft Outlook, though. What to do Please provide the easiest and most efficient way to convert Kerio to Outlook.”
“Hi, I’ve been using Kerio for three years, but I realized that Outlook has many more features than Kerio. “As a result, I want to import all my Kerio data into Microsoft Outlook. Can you give me the best solution?”
The Benefits of MS Outlook
- MS Outlook is easy to use. Microsoft products such as MS Outlook are known for their ease of use and are the key to success.
- Microsoft Outlook is an email management and optimization software. It allows you to sort contacts and emails into groups by company and employee to improve work efficiency. Users can easily organize tasks, emails, and contacts.
- Meeting tasks and calendar dates can be set in Outlook. Microsoft Outlook helps you to successfully plan and track your tasks to achieve your goals.
- You may see your email on devices running MS Outlook. You can also set automatic sign-in on any device. MS Outlook can read/send emails. Organize your email accounts and more.
Related Post: How to Migrate Kerio Connect to Gmail?
How to Migrate Kerio to Outlook for Free?
Apart from using Kerio to Outlook Migrator, there is no other way to convert Kerio to MS Outlook. In this section, we will complete the process in two steps. We will start by downloading the Kerio Outlook Connect and then using it to migrate Kerio to Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Get the Kerio Outlook Migrator and Run
- Download the free edition from the Kerio connect product page
- Now choose the “Integration with Windows” option from the “Profile” button
- Finally, choose “Download Kerio Outlook Migrator” from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Integrate Kerio with Microsoft Outlook
- On your computer, launch Microsoft Outlook
- Select “File” >> “Info” >> “Add” account from the “File” tab
- Select “Manual setup or extra server types” from the drop-down menu and click the “Next” button
- After selecting “Other Option” >> “Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition)”, pick “Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition)”.
The login information should be provided if any credentials are required at the end. The migration between Kerio and Outlook will be completed afterward.
Everything in your Kerio mailbox will now be transferred to your Outlook account. On the other hand, the manual approach comes with its own limitations, as you know.
Refer: How to Export Kerio Mailbox to PST?
Manual Methods Have a Shortcoming
- After using the free version for a few days, Kerio Outlook Migrator is no longer free. The license version must be purchased.
- This widget has a very high price tag.
- Technical competence required.
- No guarantee that it will work properly.
- It is a long and time consuming process.
- Microsoft Outlook must be set up correctly.
The cost of the Kerio Outlook Migrator is very expensive for most people. For this reason, customers should consider adopting a third-party tool that is cheaper than Kerio Outlook Connector.
Automatic Kerio to Outlook Migration Solution
BitResQ available for download that can be migrate Kerio to MS Outlook. The tool has a simple interface that can be used by both technical and non-technical users. Users can also convert unlimited amounts of data from Kerio mailboxes such as emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and other documents.
In addition, the software is created using special methods. It stands out, different and stronger compared to other software companies. This is a very cost-effective, easy to use, and also budget-friendly tool. There is also a free demo version of the utility. This allows customers to try out the software before purchasing the full paid version.
As you can see this tool has many great features. We reviewed all strategies for migrating Kerio to Outlook while retaining all Kerio data using the free guidelines in the previous section. However, there are third-party solutions that offer great functionality and complexity. Users will have no problem switching to Kerio.