How to Migrate Kerio Connect to Gmail Account?
February 23rd, 2022 ~ Migrate ~ 6 Minutes Reading
Are you looking for a free solution to migrate Kerio Connect to Gmail, then you have come to the right blog post? Here you will be shown how to migrate the Kerio server to Gmail using a manual solution. Although migrating Kerio Connect Anywhere isn’t easy, we’ve found a solution for you. You need to have some technical knowledge to use this solution, if you don’t have technical knowledge, don’t be afraid, we have also found a solution for you, and that solution is very easy to use. And stay tuned to this blog to know that solution.
Methods to Export Kerio Mailbox to PST Format
Why Do Users Need to Migrate Kerio Server to Gmail?
Kerio Mail is well-liked by consumers due to its many innovative features. Gmail, on the other hand, is one of the most widely used email providers. It offers remarkable advantages to consumers, such as security and a better visual interface. Users are compelled to migrate Kerio connect to Gmail because of these features.
Whatever the cause, follow the steps outlined in this article to get all of your email files into your Gmail account without losing any data.
Best Way of Kerio to Gmail Migration
There are two methods you can use to migrate Kerio Connect to Gmail. The first method in that is manual, in that you have to do every step very carefully because there are many chances of making a mistake in it and for that, you also need technical knowledge. And the second way is the automated solution, in this all the work is done automatically, in this you do not even need to pay much attention because this software is full of fully advanced features. Let us now read both the solutions carefully and then we will use them.
Also Read: How to Migrate Kerio to Outlook?
Method 1: Using the Kerio Outlook Connector
There are no other manual or free options to migrate Kerio connect to Gmail accounts outside the Kerio Outlook connection. Manual techniques are highly restricted in terms of variation, making them tough to master. The whole stages and guidance are as follows:
Note: To utilize the Kerio Outlook connection, you must buy the licensed version. The Kerio Outlook Connector is offering a free trial for a limited period.
Phase 1: How to Download Kerio Outlook Connector?
- Install the free version of Kerio Connect by first visiting the product website
- Select the “Integration with Windows” option after installing the profile
- From the drop-down option, choose “Download Kerio Outlook Connector”.
Phase 2: Integrate Kerio Outlook Connector with Microsoft Outlook Account
- To begin, go to Outlook and choose the “File” tab
- Select “Info” from the drop-down menu, then “Add account”
- Then click the “Next” button after selecting “Manual setup or other server types”
- Choose “Other alternative” and then “Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition)” from the Next box that appears.
If any login information is required, fill in the information and link it. The process to migrate Kerio connect to Gmail will now begin.
The Kerio mailbox will now migrate into the Outlook account, and the data from Outlook will import in pst format.
Phase 3: Export Outlook Data from PST File
- Open the MS Outlook application on your windows device and after that, click on the File tab
- After clicking the File tab choose the Open and Export option and then Import / Export
- Now, choose the Export to a file option in the drop-down menu
- Then, select the Outlook data file (.pst) option and hit the Next button
- Thereafter, select the Outlook folder to which you want to export them
- Lastly, select the Destination path that you want to save your data and finally hit the Finish button.
You will get the PST file at the specified location after finishing the operation. We’ll now use GWMMO Tool to import this PST file into Gmail.
Phase 4: Using the GWMMO Tool for Importing the Outlook Data
- The “Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook” utility is to be downloaded and installed on your device
- Now, input the Gmail account information for the data you wish to import
- Use the “Allow” option to grant all permissions
- After allowing all permission select the PST file and then click on the Next button
- Select the data you wish to migrate and then click the “Migrate” button
- Before continuing, wait until the procedure is completed.
Congratulation! Your Kerio Server data will migrate into your Gmail Account.
Refer: How to Migrate from Kerio to Office 365?
Some Limitations of Manual Approach
- Kerio Technologies offers the Kerio Outlook connector as a free service, but it is also accessible as a premium service.
- For a limited time, the Outlook Connector for Kerio is available for free. You’ll need to upgrade to the pro version after that.
- The cost of the licensed version is astronomically high.
- Furthermore, all of the manual processes need technical expertise.
- During the process, you may lose data, emails, and attachments.
- Manual procedures need a lot of time and effort.
- Outlook must be properly installed and configured.
Method 2: Automated Solution of Migrate Kerio Connect to Gmail
Another way to migrate Kerio Connect to Google Mail is by using BitResQ software. With the help of this software, you will be able to migrate your Kerio server data within a few minutes without wasting time, and not only that, if you want to migrate to any other email client or file format other than Gmail then it can be done very easily. Since manual solutions require technical knowledge, it does not require any technical knowledge. And the interface of this software is also very user-friendly, it is very easy to use, in this you will be able to migrate your Kerio connect from Gmail in three to four steps.
Finally, this article describes two methods for users to migrate Kerio Connect to Gmail. There is also no file size restriction. Furthermore, the automated method does not need any technological expertise. This article explains how to connect Kerio to your Gmail account in two different methods. Choose a third-party program, such as Kerio to Gmail migration software. For further information, you can reach out to us by email or live chat.