How to Export Yahoo Mail to Outlook Manually? Full Guide
Today we will show you how to export Yahoo Mail to Outlook manually. Here is complete information and a step-by-step guide on how to transfer emails from Yahoo to Outlook.
Previously, Yahoo Mail was one of the most widely used email services. Advances in technology have led to the release of feature-rich and reliable email applications in recent years. As a result, the majority of users have started switching from Yahoo Mail to alternative email clients.
Most users forward emails from Yahoo to Outlook because Outlook offers great features and services. However, the problem is that users face many problems while running the process. Most users do not know how to do this. So we are here to solve this kind of Yahoo Mail to Outlook exporting problem.
But before we start the process, let’s take a look at the user requests we’ve received over the past few days to export Yahoo mail to Outlook.
Also Read: How to Migrate from Yahoo Small Business to Office 365?
How to Export Emails from Yahoo to Outlook Manually?
- Open Outlook on your machine
- Next click on the “File” tab and then choose the “Add Account” option
- Now enable the “Manual Setup or Additional Server Types” option and hit the Next icon to transfer emails from Yahoo to Outlook
- After that choose the “POP or IMAP” option from the list and next
- Now for server details choose “IMAP” and enter the required details
- Next, enter the login details of your Yahoo Mail and click on the “More Settings”
- After that, enable My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication and uses the same settings as my incoming mail server
- Now from the advance tab enter the “Incoming server (IMAP)” details
- Lastly, press on the “OK” >> “Next” >> “Close” and “Finish” buttons.
Now restart the MS Outlook again, and all Yahoo emails and folders will show on the Outlook to export Yahoo Mail to Outlook.
Also Refer: How to Save Yahoo Email to PDF?
Why Manual Methods are Not Reliable?
- Time intensive and long procedure.
- Sometimes you may encounter mistakes, therefore you have to start the procedure again.
- High technical expertise is necessary.
- Also, manual approaches are not that trustworthy.
If you don’t want to face any kind of problems, then you should take the help of any third-party tool.
Read More: How to Backup Yahoo Mail to Hard Drive?
Reliable and Direct Tool to Export Yahoo Mail to Outlook
The BitResQ tool is a highly recommended solution to export Yahoo Mail to Outlook. This tool is much better than the manual method. With this tool, you can complete the data transfer in minutes.
If you want to use this great service, there is no chance of data loss during the transfer process. Due to these factors, Yahoo users around the world prefer this tool to export Yahoo mail to Outlook over other third-party products they have access to.
Time to Say Goodbye
Many customers need to export emails from Yahoo Mail to Microsoft Outlook. The reason for this varies from user to user. On the other hand, users cannot find the perfect solution to this problem.
Therefore, various techniques to export emails from Yahoo to Outlook have been discussed in this article. Nobody, neither a professional nor a technically strong person, uses this service.
Therefore, we have developed several strategies to help each user make mail transfer Yahoo Mail to Outlook more convenient.