How to Resolve Unable to Open MSG File in Chrome Browser?
Summary: Keeping in mind the unable to open MSG file in Chrome issue we have brought up this article for you. Here, all the possible solutions we have shared in a perfect manner.
Hi, I am Joy. I was trying to upload some of my Outlook message files to a web application. For that, I have used Google Chrome, but whenever I try to do this, I just get the error. However, I tried to tap on the link, but every time it shows the file cannot be moved or could not be found. In fact, this same error is happening in Internet Explorer as well. Now, please someone suggest to me how to open my MSG file in Web Browser?
We are assuming that just like this user, you may also face the same situation. So, if you cannot open .msg file in Chrome or any other browser, then, this article is for you to help. Just get through it completely.
Best Approach to Open MSG File in Chrome with Attachments
Although there are no particular any manual solutions, that can resolve this issue related to the .msg file. But, this is the proven solution that can resolve this query within simple clicks. For opening MSG file in Web Browser you can use BitResQ MSG File Viewer Wizard.
Using this software, you can open and access as many .msg files as you want along with attachments. As there is no file size limitation while opening, you just have to upload the required MSG file and you will be good to go. Moreover, the best thing about this automated tool is absolutely free, which means you don’t need to pay a single penny while using it.
In case, once you resolve the unable to open MSG file in Chrome query, and then want to convert the .msg file into some other file format. Then, you can take the help of the BitResQ Converter Tool for the MSG file. It will help you to convert the required MSG files into desired file format according to the needed email client.
Guide to Fix and Open Outlook Message File Web Browser
Initially, you just need to download the free software on any Mac or Windows operating machine. Then, afterward, follow the steps as given –
- Afterwards, launch the application on your computer to open MSG file in browser
- Just tap on the Add File or Add Folder to choose either an individual MSG file or multiple .msg files
- Later on, view the MSG files of the particular folder with their Meta attributes and attachments
- Eventually, search any MSG file you need to open and access its data on any version of the Mac or Windows OS browser.
Additional Key Benefits of this Freeware Tool
However, there are multiple benefits that you get with this free tool to open MSG file in browser. A few of them we are sharing here –
- Using this tool you can open single and as well as multiple MSG files at once.
- Moreover, when it comes to its compatibility, this automated software is compatible with all Outlook MSG files on Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Additionally, it will let you open .msg file without any email client because of its standalone feature. It is sufficient on its own to resolve unable to open MSG file in Chrome browser.
- It even, allows you to open an Outlook message file with all attributes and attachments just with a few clicks.
- Apart from that, if you have any encrypted MSG files, then using this tool you can open them as well without any hassle.
Unable to Open MSG File in Chrome – Wrap Up
In this article, we have shared the most asked query which is how to open MSG file in browser. Here, we have mentioned the best and a free automated approach. Using that one you can easily access and open Outlook message files in any web browser without any data manipulation. So, if you want to open MSG file in Web browser on a Windows machine or Mac machine, it will support them all.