How to Import OLM to G Suite with Complete Data?
Overview: In this article, we will show you all how to import OLM to G Suite using one of the best and free techniques. Not only this you will also get complete details about Outlook for Mac OLM and G Suite files.
Technology is advancing rapidly and the demand for users is also increasing rapidly. Adapting to technology, the majority of users have switched from desktop email providers to web services, especially the cloud. But with a web app data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere. Mac Outlook users will switch to the web.
Import emails from OLM to Gmail, switching between desktop and web services is not an easy task. This process is very useful when using the OLM to G Suite import tool. To use Google Apps, users must first import OLM files from Mac Outlook 2011 or 2016, 2019. So we explored the easiest techniques to import OLM into G Suite without losing data.
Why Users Want to Import Mac Outlook Data to G Suite?
- With G Suite, users can access OLM files anywhere, anytime.
- G Suite cloud storage services, reduce the risk of data loss.
- Gmail with G Suite has some sophisticated security measures that make it more secure than Mac Outlook email.
Best Methods to Convert OLM to PST File
Manual Method to Import OLM to G Suite
Here we will show you a manual technique to import Outlook data files for Mac into G Suite in 2 steps, the above two steps are mentioned:
Note: First, we will configure Mac Outlook and Gmail accounts, and then import the OLM file data into Gmail.
Step 1: Configure Outlook for Mac to Gmail Account
- Open Outlook for Mac account on your machine
- And then click on the Outlook >> Preference >> Accounts options
- Now hit on the (+) >> “Add Account” option
- Next, enter the login details of your Gmail account
- Now “Microsoft Apps & Service wants to access your Google Account” windows will appear and then press on the “Allow”
- And then choose “Open Microsoft Outlook” from the next window
- Lastly, click on the “Done” icon to complete the process.
Step 2: Import OLM File into Gmail Account
- Now choose the folder that you want to import into the G Suite account
- Next, click right on the selected folder and Move or Copy to folder button
- After that, select the folder, in which you want to import the OLM file
- Lastly, click on the “Send / Receive” option to complete the process.
You will now get a complete Outlook for Mac data file in your G Suite account. However, there are certain limitations for users during the process of importing OLM into G Suite due to some of the issues mentioned below:
Also Read: How to Import OLM File to Thunderbird?
Problems Users will Face during the Process
- This process is time consuming and long procedure steps.
- Possible data loss chances when import OLM to G Suite.
- The hierarchical structure was not preserved.
- All your data may be lost due to one wrong transfer as well as the potential for damage to the mail service.
- Sometimes users may have problems navigating the steps.
Best Approach to Import OLM to G Suite Directly
Using a professional tool such as BitResQ OLM File Converter Tool to import. It is highly recommended to use OLM for G Suite if you do not want to tackle any problem along the way. The app has amazing innovative capabilities that allow you to import OLM data directly into G Suite.
Likewise, users can import a large number of OLM files at once without any problems. The application also has a simple and easy-to-use design. This is suitable for both technical and non-technical users. The app imports all data from Outlook for Mac, including email, contacts, calendars, tasks, and other data. to the desired location.
Direct Method to Import OLM to Yahoo Mail
Time to Say Goodbye
In this article, we have just explored the movement data between the two systems, from Mac Outlook to G Suite, because Mac Outlook supports OLM file format for mailbox storage. We discussed manual options and alternatives to import OLM to G Suite. Users will be able to effectively import Mac Outlook into their Gmail account after using either of the two methods described above.