How to Open EML File Without Outlook or Account Manually?
However, the EML file is a particular file of a particular email, but sometimes, this file shows issues while opening. As it’s not that easy to open EML without account. For that, you will require any other application to open .eml files. But because of the declining popularity of the EML files, hardly there are users who want to work with them. But, most of you may still be using it for some purpose, so, if you want to open EML file without Outlook or any other account in Windows 11, 10, or 8. Then, this article will help you out for opening .eml files.
Today, in this write-up, we will tell you the best method that you can use to access your EML file without downloading Outlook, Thunderbird, WLM, or any other email clients. Let’s take a look at this in detail.
There are a few other related queries also that users ask, such as –
- How to open EML files in Mozilla Thunderbird?
- Can I open EML files without Apple Mail?
- Open EML files without Gmail Account
- How do I open EML files in Windows 10, 8?
- Ways to open EML files without Outlook 2007 and more.
Just like these, there are multiple queries, but you do not need to worry as you will get your all answers here.
Users Query to Open EML Files Without Account
Hi, I am Vaibhav, I have got some attachments through Gmail from one of my colleagues, and I have downloaded them. But, now I don’t know how to open them, as I don’t have the Microsoft Outlook application installed. Does anyone know about it, if yes, then please let me know how to open EML file without Outlook on Mac?
Can I open EML files without installing the Thunderbird application? As I do have more than 500 .eml files, I don’t want to use any account to open them in my Windows 10. Please suggest me a good reference to open them, it would be great if there is any manual approach.
Just like these users, we are assuming many of you may want to know the way to open .eml files without installing any email client. Now, let’s just discuss the solutions in the next section.
How to Open EML File With Outlook in Windows 11 Manually?
There is a manual way that you can perform opening the required .eml files. To do that, just follow the steps as mentioned below. Following these steps, you can easily open EML files in your Outlook, Thunderbird, or Windows Mail –
- First of all, just open the File Explorer or navigate to the location where you have stored your .eml files
- Now, just right-click on any required EML file and select the Open With button
- After that, choose either Outlook (Desktop), Thunderbird, or Windows Mail options
- For example, if you have to open it with Outlook then once it opens into MS Outlook. Go to the Move to option from the menu bar, and select any folder in which you want to store it.
Limitation of the Manual Approach to Open .eml File
- However, the manual method allows you to open an EML file but it only allows you to open it if you have some certain application downloaded in your system.
- Along with this, it never lets you open EML file without Outlook or an account. That means, there should be proper configuration with your account.
- Additionally, it doesn’t permit you to open multiple EML files, you can only open one .eml file at a time. Which will result in wasting a lot of time.
Free Approach to Open EML File Without Outlook / Account
To overcome all the limitations of the manual approach, we are here with a professional method. This will going to help you to open EML files without installing (Outlook, Thunderbird, WLM) or any email clients.
The best thing about this solution it does not impose any cost to do so. Yes, this BitResQ Viewer for EML files is totally free to use. Moreover, it not only allows you to open and access it in Windows OS 11 but in all versions (Win 10, 8, 7, etc.), even it can work on all versions of Mac OS.
If you have any email attachments in the form of EML files, then you can even access them through this software. Hence, it is the perfect solution which is designed with a simple GUI for both non-technical and technical users. So that, no one will face any issues while performing any step.
Step by Step Guide for Opening EML File
First of all, download the software from the given options. Then, follow each step to open EML file without Outlook instantly in Windows 11, 10, 8 –
- In the first step, tap on the Open button for uploading .eml files on the panel
- Then, just click on any particular folder from which you want to read the required .eml file
- Even, you can open any attachments from the EML file without any account
- Along with this, tap on the Search option if you just want to open a specific EML file.
In this article, we have shared how you can easily open EML file without account. Here, we have provides all possible solutions that will help you to do so. But, we suggest you to go for the free and professional approach to open EML file without Outlook in Windows 11, 10, 8, etc. It is the best approach to go for, as it doesn’t need any configuration or installation of any email client.